For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Davydov Consulting is the "data controller". This means that Davydov Consulting determines the purposes for which and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
date of birth;⠀
contact Information such as email addresses and telephone
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;⠀
financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;⠀
IP address (automatically collected);⠀
web browser type and version (automatically collected);⠀
operating system (automatically collected);⠀
a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);⠀
HOW WE COLLECT DATA⠀
4. We collect Data in the following ways:
data is given to us by you; and⠀
data is collected automatically.⠀
DATA THAT IS GIVEN TO US BY YOU
5. Davydov Consulting will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;⠀
DATA THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY⠀
6. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:⠀
we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.⠀
we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".⠀
OUR USE OF DATA⠀
7. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
internal record keeping;⠀
improvement of our products/services;⠀
8. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).⠀
9. We may use your Data to show you Davydov Consulting adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Davydov Consulting adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).⠀
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
10. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
11. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:⠀
access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.⠀
we store your Data on secure servers.⠀
payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology
12. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org.⠀
15. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes. Your rights
16. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:⠀
Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted
to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.⠀
Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.⠀
Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.⠀
Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.⠀
Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.⠀
Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.⠀
17. To make inquiries exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com⠀
18. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.⠀
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
21. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
22. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
24. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with the current EU Cookie Law.
25. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those
Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Davydov Consulting to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
26. This Website may place the following Cookies:
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
Are cookies that are required for the operation of our website? They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties
for this purpose.
YOU CAN FIND A LIST OF COOKIES THAT WE USE IN THE COOKIES SCHEDULE.⠀
27. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
28. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
29. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
30. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any
other, right or remedy.
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser but may affect the functionality of the Site.⠀
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
SITE MANAGEMENT COOKIES
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.